Dakhil Routine 2024 has been released. Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board published this routine today. It is SSC equivalent examination for Madrasa Education in Bangladesh. According to the published routine, the students of Bangladesh Madrasa Board will participate in the Dakhil Examination 2024. Exam will start from 15 February 2024 as per published routine. As per the published Dakhil exam routine 2024 the examination of compulsory subjects will end on 14th March 2024. Then the practical test will begin. Simultaneously the practical test routine has also been released. The practical exam will be held from March 16 to March 21. Earlier SSC exam routine 2024 was released for nine general education boards. Dakhil Examination 2024 instructions are also published along with the routine.
Dakhil Routine 2024
The examination will be held in one shift as per Dakhil Routine 2024. The examination will be conducted only in morning shift. The exam will start from 10 am. The exam will end at 1 PM. As per Dakhil routine 2024 the first exam is Quran Majeed and Tajweed. Then the Arabic 1st paper exam will be held on February 18. Arabic 2nd paper exam date is February 20.
Maths exam will be held on 22nd February, Bengali 1st paper exam on 25th February and Bengali 2nd paper exam on 27th February 2024.
Hadith Sharif exam will be held on February 28, Aqeed and Fiqh exam will be held on February 29, 2024.
The English 1st Paper exam date is 3 March 2024 and English 2nd paper exam will be held on 5 March 2024.
Civics and Citizenship, Agricultural Studies (Theoretical), Mantik, Urdu, Persian, Bangladesh and Global Studies Examination will be held on 6th March 2024. Islamic History and Physics (Theoretical) Examination will be held on 7 March 2024. Chemistry (Theoretical), Tajweed Nasr and Najm (Mujabbid Group) and Tajweed (Hifzul Quran) exams will be held on March 10. Biology (Theoretical) will be held on 12 March 2024 and Higher Mathematics (Theoretical) will be held on 14 March 2024.
Dakhil Routine 2024 PDF Download
Dakhil Routine 2024 PDF can be downloaded from Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board website bmeg.gov.bd (Click Here to Download). Compulsory and practical exam routine can be downloaded from here in PDF format. Also the image format of Dakhil Exam Schedule has been published in various newspapers.
Dakhil Examination 2024 Instructions
- Candidates must take their seats in the examination room 30 (thirty) minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- The examination should be taken as per the time mentioned in the question paper.
- First the multiple choice and then the creative/compositional (theory) test will be conducted and there will be no break between the two tests.
- Candidates should collect their admit card from their Head of Institution at least three days prior to commencement of examination.
- Subjects of Physical Education, Health Science and Sports (142) and Career Education (145) will be provided by the educational institutions to the concerned center during the examination through continuous evaluation as per the instructions of NCTB. The concerned Center Secretary will send the marks obtained in the continuous assessment along with the marks of the practical examination online on the website of the board.
- Candidates should fill in the circle in the OMR form of their answer script by duly writing the Roll Number, Registration Number, Subject Code etc. Under no circumstances should the answer sheet be folded.
- Candidates have to pass creative/compositional (theoretical), multiple choice and practical sections separately.
- Every candidate can appear in the examination of the subject/subjects mentioned in the registration card only. Under no circumstances will he/she be able to participate in the examination in a different subject.
- Candidates can use general scientific calculator in the examination.
- No other person/examinee can bring and use mobile phone in the examination center except the center secretary. Center Secretary will use normal (non-android) mobile phone for communication purpose.
- The same signature should be used for the candidate’s appearance in creative/compositional (theoretical), multiple choice, practical and oral (where applicable) examinations.
- Practical and Oral Examination will be held at respective centres. However, if there is no science department in the central madrasa, then the practical examination must be taken in the madrasa which has a science department under the purview of the centre.
- Oral examination will be conducted on Qiraat Tartil and Hadar (Subject Code-120) of Mujabbid Section and Hifjul Qur’an Dawr (Subject Code-122) of Hifjul Qur’an Section.
- Application for re-scrutiny of answer sheet can be made online through SMS within 07 (seven) days after publication of examination result.
You can download Dakhil Routine 2024 PDF and save it on your device. Also a print copy of the routine should be kept. You should mark the exam dates as per the published routine so that no mistakes are made. Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board may revise this routine if necessary. In that case you should stay updated about the routine. Follow our website regularly or follow Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board website for Dakhil new routine 2024 and updated information.